China Social Media Marketing – Weibo
Weibo is a microblogging site, allowing users to communicate in 140 Chinese and English characters. The platform was launched in 2009, described as a cross between Facebook & Twitter. With 500 million registered users and up to 18 times unique visit per each active user, 100 million blogs posted everyday, 46 million daily active users, it is a real-time information and engagement network powered by the users.
- A power re-shaping China social media eco-system and the future of digital engagement.
- Major brands active on Weibo include AVIS, Decati, Fendi, IBM, MAC Cosmetics, MasterCard, The New York Times, Visa, Nike, BMW & many more.
- 500 million Registered Chinese Users, 550 thousand Malaysian Chinese users (Including trade and general media, industry experts, academics, influences, … and your competitors).
- 100 million blogs posted everyday
- 46 million daily active users
An example of Weibo：
How We Can Help
- A full Weibo microblogging service
- The service is a brand tailored solution that follows the Chinese market’s best practices. When it comes to Weibo, we know how to get the most value, how to grow followers, how to interact with key influential people, and how to build a successful marketing campaign.
- Weibo account setup and customization
- Messaging plan and creative strategy
- Daily discussion, tweeting and monitoring
- Monthly reporting on Weibo account growth
- Dedicated writer maintaining your account
- Organising events and campaigns with theme and clear policy
- Creating specific hashtag ##
- Creating a mini-site or other social media channel as the competition platform
- Re-tweeting updates and progress
- Monitoring feedback and comments
Some of our Customers’ List