China Social Media Marketing is carried out on various platforms which is not common to us. As we rely heavily on Facebook as our main social media platform, Chinese living in China are dependent on Weibo, WeChat, Baidu and others. Weibo is a microblogging site that is commonly referred to as the Chinese Twitter, with 500 million registered users and 18 daily visits by active users; while WeChat has 1.1 billion registered accounts and 8.5 million public accounts. By promoting your brand on the platforms of Weibo and WeChat, your brand will be exposed to the largest market in the world with a population of 1.38 billion.
Why China Social Media Marketing is important?
- China market is huge and should not be ignored
- There are 688 million internet users in China
- Chinese rely heavily on social media to discover and research brands
How we can help?
- Set up your Weibo & WeChat account
- Content management with regular posting & updates
- Communicate with your fans by managing the comments and enquiries
- Increase awareness for your business in the China market with steady growth of fans & followers
- Launch and implement online campaigns
- Scheduled tracking and statistics overview with report
- KOL (Key Opinion Leader) marketing and Celebrity endorsements